KEONI's Health and Safety Guidelines (updated 2/23)
We are closely following guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local officials and health authorities, as we take extreme care to maintain our student's safety, such as:
- Protective Masks: We have provided protective face coverings for all staff members to wear during tutoring. Students are required to wear protective face coverings during tutoring.
- Taking Temperatures: We are no longer screening all staff members and students upon arrival. However, we do have the thermometer available and will check the students temperature if we deem appropriate to do so.
- Limited Access: To curb the spread of germs and control group size, we are requesting parents and guardians to remain outside or in their cars when waiting.
- Wellness Checks: Regular wellness checks are being conducted throughout the session. The parents of unwell children are notified immediately, to help stop the spread of illness.
- Enhanced Health Practices: We’ve strengthened our existing cleanliness and hygiene practices (including more frequent hand washing; cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and items in center).
- Classroom Configerations: We have reduced our capacity count per session and per classroom.
- Classroom Ventilation: Our HEPA air purifier is turned ON when sessions are active. UV light santizer from the air purifier is turned ON when sessions are inactive.
- Staff members are questioned and screened upon arrival by using a contactless thermometer.
- Staff members are required to wear a face mask during tutoring sessions.
- Staff members are required to disinfect desks, chairs, and KEONI equipment daily.
- Staff members are required to wash or sanitize their hands daily.
- Students are required to wear a face mask/covering at all times and during tutoring.
- Students are required to santize or wash their hands before and after their session.
- Please drop-off your child at the front entrance located next to Elite Bakery.
- Please pick-up your child at the back entrance.
- If you are waiting, we ask that you wait in your car.
- Prior to tutoring start date, families are required to review and acknowledge our Covid-19 Release Statement.
- If there are questions or concerns, please contact us directly via phone or text message.